If you wouldn’t eat it, or if you have never heard of it… can’t pronounce it, we recommend NOT putting it on your beautiful face (Or anywhere on your body.)
That’s why our products put the nature in natural. Natural products don’t always mean free from any harmful ingredients, but our products are packed with real, fabulous ingredients that will make an immediate, as well as long-lasting impact on your skin and we never use any harmful chemical additives or preservatives like so many other companies out there do. When we say natural we mean it!
Here’s what we love the most about our Organic Rose Phyto3 ingredients, much like superfoods, these guys have super powers!
This line has a unique proprietary blend of Alpine Rose & Acai Stem cells, Peptides Botanical extracts… the most powerful combination for extraordinarily healthy skin.
Here’s the deep dive on our super heroes:
Alpine Rose & Acai Stem Cells: Increase skin stem cell activity, boosts epidermal regeneration, improves the skin barrier, to protect against environmental and sun damage. This is also powerful for antioxidant and anti-aging benefits.
Peptides: Amino Acids that make up the protein in the skin, a key component in collagen production. It’s naturally-occuring, and makes the skin strong, plump and smooth.
Super Fruit Extracts: Boosted ingredients for real results
- Acai, full of skin loving essential fatty acids and Vitamins.
- Raspberry, packed with skin healing phenols and Vitamins.
- Pomegranates, anti-inflammatory, reduces redness and boosts collagen.
- Kakadu plum, which has 55 more Vitamin C than an Orange!
- Watermelon, loaded with Vitamins A and C.
- Cucumbers, which have an incredibly high antioxidant and polyphenol content helping prevent collagen breakdown, improving tone, texture and elasticity.
Botanical Extracts (Protect against sun damage and free radicals):
- Rose, great for all skin types it is astringent, balances oil production and soothes redness.
- Helichrysum, healing for scars and full of antioxidants.
- Edelweiss, loaded with antioxidants and skin soothing properties.
- Hibiscus, hydrating, firming and brightening.
- Frankincense, tightens skin while calming and soothing redness.
- Raw Cold pressed oils