Who doesn't love pumpkin everything during Fall? I know I do! But did you know that pumpkin is not only tasty but is also an antioxidant-rich superfood full of vitamins A, C, and E as well as Beta-carotene and Retinoic Acid. Applied to the skin, pumpkin exfoliates, lightens dark spots, and boosts collagen production. That's why we've created the perfect Pumpkin Face Mask Recipe that is simple to make and delicious for your skin. In this recipe, we mix pumpkin with raw honey to help moisturize and lighten dark spots; Frankincense essential oil to act as an astringent, minimize the appearance of pores, and fight acne; and eggs to tighten and firm the skin and draw out impurities. So go ahead and give yourself a little Fall facial with this delicious (and good for you!) Pumpkin Face Mask Recipe!
- 2 raw eggs - both whites and yolks
- 1 can of organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. of raw honey
- 20 drops of Frankincense essential oil
- In a bowl, whip eggs together until the yolk is completely mixed in.
- Next, add the whole can of pumpkin puree and stir.
- Then, mix in raw honey and Frankincense essential oil. Blend well.
- Apply pumpkin mixture with fingers to a clean face, avoiding the eye area.
- Relax and leave the mask on your face for 15 minutes. This is a great time to read or listen to music.
- Gently, remove the mask with a warm washcloth. Follow up with your favorite Peak Scents facial cream or facial oil.