Why we love it:
Brown sugar is both a physical exfoliant and a chemical exfoliant because it's a natural source of glycolic acid. This exfoliant delivers smooth, bright skin. Coconut oil gives your skin a surge of hydration during and after you use this mask, and keeps you glowing for days after using this one. The oil also offers antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1. Warm coconut oil in a mixing bowl
2. Add brown sugar and mix well
3. Massage gently into your skin, and let sit about 15 minutes
4. Gently rinse and moisturize