Apple face masks are ideal for improving skin complexion, helping to create a healthy and radiant glow. When combined with honey, oatmeal, and rose water, this mask does it all!
8 Benefits of Apple, Oatmeal, Honey and Rose Facial Mask
1. Improves complexion: apple is loaded with alpha hydroxy acids which slough off dry dead skin
2. Hydrates the skin, making it plump and supple
3. Offers protection from UV rays
4. Treats acne, blemishes, and dark spots, while also brightening the skin
5. Reduces puffy eyes and dark circles
6. Contains Vitamin C and other powerful antioxidants that protect your skin against free radicals
7. Apple stimulates collagen production, keeping your skin firm and elastic
8. Balances oil production for oily and dry skin
- 1 tablespoon apple puree
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon Rose Water
Mix 2 tablespoons applesauce (you can also cut, peel and core a ½ medium-sized apple and puree in a food processor), 1 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoons oatmeal together, with a few drops of rose water. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water.
Such a perfect combination, especially during fall and winter! All the ingredients complement each other and work together to give you beautiful, radiant skin.