We like Jade Facial Rollers for many reasons. Probably the thing we like best is how regular use supports lymphatic drainage and detoxification; which is not only healthy for your body, but also reduces the appearance of puffiness in your face.
- Helps to firm the skin through gentle massage.
- Aids in detoxing through the lymphatic system
- Reduce puffiness and fine lines
- Aids in absorption of serums and moisturizes
- Eases muscle tension through gentle massage
- Metaphysically, Jade brings peace and harmony, believed to attract luck and opportunity, and is known to help reduce stress.
It takes only a minute and is a great pick-me-up anytime of the day.
Here’s how we roll:
.Smooth a few drops of facial oil or serum onto your skin. Our go-to is The Rose Phyto3 Facial Oil.
This will help the face roller glide across your skin and allow the nourishing moisture to absorb fully and evenly.
We always start by rolling our cheekbones, moving out towards each ear with gentle strokes, before moving down towards the jawbone and chin.
Next, we roll our eyebrows and forehead in a smooth out and up motion; taking extra
care to be very gentle around our eyes by using the smaller end of the roller.
We finish by gently rolling down the sides of the neck and upper chest towards our heart. This helps move lymphatic fluid away from the face; reducing puffiness and wrinkles as the serum soaks in and fluids move downward.
Pro Tip: Store the Jade Face Roller in the fridge for extra soothing and cooling effects. We’ve found when the Jade is cooled it feels particularly soothing for our sinuses.
If you want to know more, check out our Jade Facial Roller here.